Updates

MG Crossbone Start to finish. I meant to post these as I went but I kept forgetting.

Really hated the frame on this kit, It really shows its age.

I decided to pre-shade this kit and for my first time trying the technique I have to say I did alright. I really like the tonal variation of whites.






 Painted the entire inner frame, Much more work than I expected.






Gave his feet some copper to simulate charging areas kind of like a 20 story tall cell phone.




Candy red on the legs.




Frame details.

.
 Candy blue on the torso and upper body.




 Left wrist cracked during assembly, perfect for battle damage.



Giant cross backpack parts.






Pre battle damage/weathering.



Post, I have a lot to learn about weathering.



Left hand has peg for now, If I ever decide to clean him up i'll probably replace it with a fish hook.




Lookin' emo buddy.




As always thanks for reading.

Much more to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Gundam builder's guide to IPMS

From the Backlog: You got Katoki'd

cyber demon