From the backlog: Swagguy

My custom build of Bandai's HGUC 1/144 Acguy



Small fast aquatic MS with claws and missile hands, he's very poseable and dirt cheap to boot.
There is a lot to like about Acguy. He's been in my top 3 designs for a long time.
This guy has been sitting on a shelf for almost a year, I lost quite a few of his pieces during the build so I had to get creative.
His stock hands have been replaced with a koto gatling gun and the Zogok's heat sword.



Pre-weathering / damage.


 Some grime built up and armor damage.



And totally beat up.


The ammo drum fit right into a 3mm pin vise hole. No glue needed.





Some hangar shots.


The contrast points on his chest and shoulders may be the first lines I ever scribed.





I'm really proud of how well the gatling gun came out.





He's a bit brighter than the rest of the team with all his silver.


I still plan to make some kind of diorama for my Titans team. Maybe a bombed out city or some kind of asteroid.
As always thanks for reading, I appreciate every page view. Only 2 weeks until contest time!


Paints used:

  • Tamiya Light Blue over Gloss Black.
  • Tamiya Gold Leaf.
  • Gaia Neutral Grey II.
  • Alclad Indigo over Candy Base.
  • Alclad Airframe Aluminium.
  • Alclad Steel.
  • Alclad Magnesium.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Gundam builder's guide to IPMS

From the Backlog: You got Katoki'd

Extreme Squad Lupus