A beautiful brick

My custom build of Bandai's HGUC 1/144 Sinanju


I've let the paint dry and cure. It's been over a week and I'm still afraid to touch it. This project reminded me just why I dislike doing allover candy paint jobs, It looks absolutely great but you can't move the thing at all.
I don't have much to say about this kit other than the standard gripes about ball and socket leg joints and it's sleeves preventing it from holding it's weapons properly.
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves, It was a herculean effort to get the sinanju positioned without damaging it's paint job. Enjoy.


Makes me think of cherry jolly rancher.














It can barely hold it's rocket bazooka using hobby base hands.





The red looks much darker under white light.





















If you like this work come check it out in person at the santa fe showroom on april 11th at the hobby town contest. Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Gundam builder's guide to IPMS

From the Backlog: You got Katoki'd

Extreme Squad Lupus