Battle Report

The battle was long and hard but the victory was decisive. Sinanju is the Hobby Town gundam champion!

It was a great event, lots of talent and even some new friends. Shout out to Mike, Robert, and John.

Hopefully there will be many more to come. Here's my photo report.


Final composition.




My fellow gundam entrant. Very impressive finish for spray can painting.


I do wish there were some more color separation on a few of the pieces but he didn't have much time to work with. 




This was made of paper. Too cool.


Big heavy resin kit.





Lots of cars which I know admittedly little about. The shiny finish these guys do is always impressive.








Great engine detail here.






The most cholo project i've ever seen.


Tiny 1/144 tank. Really great detail work.



Bit larger tank, still impressively detailed.


EVA space suit. I really dig his floating welding tool.





Gigantic scratch built plane. 





Dark Eldar getting some love. 


2spooky4me


Very well detailed bust.



Entirely scratch built metal time machine with led's. Won best in show and really deserved it.


I didn't get a chance to talk to the guy who did this but I can imagine masking the tail was a nightmare.











Especially well done interior paint job.







Weathering on a car. Love it.



Another very small project. 1/550? The planes are the size of a fingernail.

Tank carrier. Incredible work.








Saving the best for last.

Large scale p51 with some incredible weathering.


Big Stud indeed.


Fantastic inner details.


And my personal favorite. Do yourself a favor and save this image then enlarge it and look at all the details.


Scratch built engine crane.


The engine itself. I feel nothing less than reverence for this level of detailing.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Gundam builder's guide to IPMS

From the Backlog: You got Katoki'd

Extreme Squad Lupus