cyber demon

My unique take on the MG Barbatos. This color scheme was a wild departure from my usual choices.
Paints are as follows:

Alclad gloss black base
Splash paints alien green
Gaia fluorescent pink over Mr. Color GX gold
Alclad transparent green over gaia starbright silver
Gaia star bright silver
Mr. Color super stainless

Holographic decals by @delpidecal


I'm happy to announce that this will be the first kit available as a raffle prize to my patrons. Once per year I will be giving away some of my completed works, patrons will earn entries for each month they have donated. 
It's my way of saying thanks and giving back to the community!

Enjoy the gallery!







































Enjoy my work? Consider supporting me on Patreon for as little as 1$ per month.

Check out my Amazon Store for useful products and recommended kits.

Save 10% on your orders at NewtypeHQ with my code MRNVL


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extreme Squad Lupus

A Gundam builder's guide to IPMS